Aeries Data Verification
Completing the Data Confirmation sections on your Aeries Parent Portal is a new
method to completing the paper “Back to School” packet that is distributed and
completed yearly. There are six sections to complete; some may require you to
edit information, or check boxes, or to print & sign a form. You may complete
all six sections of the Data Confirmation in one sitting, or you may finish one
section, “Save” the edited information, log out and return to the Data
Confirmation screens to begin where you left off.
No problem, click here to learn how to create an
- Sign into your Aeries account.
- In the top menu bar, hover over Student Info to expand the drop-down menu.
- Roll down and click on Data Confirmation in the Student Info menu.
- You will now begin the Data Confirmation steps:
- Student Demographics - Read and review each entry in the Student
Demographics section. If changes are needed, click change at the bottom and
make changes. Be sure to click save when done. Now click Confirm and
- Contacts - Read and review each entry in the Contacts section.
To change contact information, add a contact, or delete a contact, click the
appropriate button. Enter all requested information and click Save at the
bottom. When finished with all contact information, click Confirm and
- Medical History - Read and review each entry in the Medical
History section. Make any updates to existing medical conditions and add any
additional information by clicking on the appropriate selections. Be sure to
click Save. When finished with all Medical History, click Confirm and
- Final Data Confirmation - Click on the Submit Final
Confirmation button to finish this confirmation.
- After you click the Submit Final Confirmation button, click on the button,
Print New Emergency Card. Print, sign and date the card and bring it to Edison
High School to pick up your student’s registration packet. Registration
packets will only be provided to parents who bring the signed and dated
Send them to email@example.com!